How to submit content
Welcome! On behalf of The Zeitgeist Movement Newsletter Team, and the entire TZM Blog Community, we're glad that you're interested in sharing your material with us. In order to keep the site organized and to help ensure that the community gets the maximum results from your efforts, please be sure to review the Submission Guidelines before submitting any content. Let's get started!
Quick Video Tutorial
To submit content:
1) Log in to the site using your standard TZM Blog username and password, or your linked Social Media account.
2) Click on Submit Content in the menu at the top-right.
3) Fill out all of the required fields, and preferably the optional fields as well, such as Location and Tags. Detailed content will return better search results and make for a more quality experience for the general user.
For help determining which Type best fits your submission, see the Submission Guidelines.
4) Add an image for your article by clicking on the 'Browse' button, and then 'Upload' once you've selected a file from your computer. This image will be used as the thumbnail, and if your submission is featured on the Slider, the same image will be used there as well. Images are strongly encouraged, but not required. (If you do not use any images at all, an editor or publisher will choose an appropriate one for the thumbnail.) Any additional images to be included throughout the body of your submission will need to be hosted on imgur, as detailed in the instructions on the submission page.
5) Enter the body of your submission. You can use the toolbar above the body to include hyperlinks, images, and other formatting. As noted, full URL's and e-mail addresses are hyperlinked automatically.
Once you are finished with the body, you can place your cursor just after the first few introductory lines, or the first brief paragraph, and use the 'Split summary at cursor' button to split the body into TWO sections. The top section (the text before the cursor) will be introduced on the front page alongside the image thumbnail. The bottom section (all of the text after the cursor) will include the rest of the body, which will show up when one clicks to read the entire article. You can see how this feature looks by clicking the 'Preview' button at the bottom of the submission page. (If you do not utilize the 'split summary' feature, the system will trim the introduction automatically.)
6) Article Publishing: Once you are finished with your entry and have reviewed it for accuracy, you can click the 'Preview' button at the bottom, to make sure all of the formatting turned out ok. Then scroll back down, select the Submit option, and click Save. Your submission will then be reviewed by Editors and you can no longer make changes to it. Alternatively, if you need to save your work and finish it later, simply select the Draft option, and then click Save. Your submission will be saved privately, and available to you in your Dashboard under Draft.
*Please note that every submission will go through an approval and proofreading/editing process before being published. Thank you for your cooperation and participation, as we work to keep all content as relevant and informative as possible.